A while ago I was asked if I did tutorials which I’ve never done, but I thought I’d give it a go. I was asked to do an eye make-up tutorial using the Urban Decay Naked 2, so that’s what I’ve done. Here we go.
- I always prime my eyelids before I apply any eye shadow. Here I used MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.
- Apply Foxy all over the lid to set the base
- Apply Tease in the crease (and lower lash line) and blend out. This is your transition shade.
- Apply Snakebite on the outer half of the lid (and outer half of the lower lash line) and blend out.
- Apply Suspect on the inner half of the lid (and inner half of the lower lash line) and blend out.
- Apply Bootycall on the browbone and inner corner.
- Curl your lashes (if needed) and apply your favourite mascara (mine is Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express).
- You can apply any colour eyeliner you wish on your waterline, but I prefer a nude eyeliner (Sephora Long lasting kohl pencil in 07 Infinite beige).
And you’re done! I hope this was useful, and if you would like to see more tutorials, please let me know.